Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Bug Movie with Doink app

I have been experimenting with the Do Ink app on the ipad and thought it would be fun to let the students give it a try.  I'm still learning myself so I wanted to pick something easy to try.  I saw Tricia Fuglestad's post on her Aliens in the Art Room and thought maybe I could do a simplified version.  We were already creating bugs out of paper so I thought that would be a perfect subject.  Next time I would like to have the bug's legs or wings moving but for now we just practiced duplicating layers and moving the bugs in the same way that we did in our stop motion animations using the My Create app.  I hope to spend more time with the app this summer learning all the great things it  has to offer.  Here is our video.  The kids had a great time with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment